Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanks to be givin

With Thanksgiving tomorrow I figured I'd do the whole cheesy "What I'm thankful for" deal. So here goes!

Family- My family is the greatest! Just the perfect amount of weird. If a family has no weirdness in it then it's boring! Mom and Dad are 2 of my best friends, I can talk to them both about pretty much anything. They have always been supporting and helpful, especially when I decided becoming a teacher wasn't for me and they helped me try to come up with something else to do with my life. They're great bosses at work too. My brothers are pretty cool too, Billy is a great travel buddy, keeping me entertained while driving to Gatlinburg while Allie and Jerry were asleep in the back. He's also a great person to work with, and always makes me laugh. Nick is an amazing person and hopefully now that we're older and are a little closer in proximity we can hang out and get to know each other better. My grandma Carol and Grandpa Bill are the sweetest grandparents ever, even tho grandpa can be a salty old man sometimes. I have too many aunts, uncles, cousins and extended family to give details about them all, but I am so grateful for all of them and they are all wonderful people. I couldn't have asked for a better family.

Friends- Friends for me is a strange situation, I've bounced from group to group most of my life and have never had a really close group of friends that I felt like were family, until now. Allie, Chris, Molly, Aaron, Kristen, Osh and Kelsey. Now Kelsey doesn't quite fit into the group but she's been my best friend since high school. I love the girl and will be there for her no matter what. We don't hang out as much as we used to but we're trying to work on that. Allie is probably one of the most wonderful female's I've ever met. Growing up I never really liked girls too much, they're too catty and cause too much drama, but Allie is not like that. We became quick friends at the beginning of this year and even better friends when she moved into my spare room in may (I think it was May) I couldn't have asked for a better roommate! Chris has been a friend for a few years but it wasn't until Allie moved in that we started hanging out more. He's an awesome person always full of laughs and great ideas. Molly and Aaron are the cutest, friendliest, nicest couple I've ever had the pleasure to hang out with and become friends with. There is never a dull moment with them. Kristen and Osh I'm just getting to know but I absolutely love them!

Health- Health is always an important thing. I've been lucky to have pretty good health all my life and I thank my parents for that!

Boo- She's just my little baby, I love her to death. Without her my life would be incomplete and my house wouldn't be a home.

Jerry- He is just the greatest, sweetest, funnest (that's not a word), most wonderful boyfriend ever. I can't believe its only been 7 months since we met. It seems like we've known each other forever, yet it also feels like we just started dating. There is never a dull moment with Jerry. When weather permits we're hiking thru some forest preserve or riding our bikes. We always have our weekends planned out whether it be going to a party, bar, movie, concert, or just sitting in the living room watching a movie, or playing video games with Allie and Chris. Since we met I can only one time when we couldn't come up with something to do and we were bored. He makes me smile and laugh and sometimes even snort (attractive huh?!). He is the cheese to my macaroni and the sun to my sky. I love him with all my heart. Ok I'm done being cheesy. :-p


I'm also very thankful to have 2 wonderful jobs, a running car to get me to places, and a condo to call my own.

What are you thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment