Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

My first Influenster! Palmolive® soft touch™

So a little while back I received an invite to Influenster from  Lindsey of the Accidental Wildflower blog. Last week I received my first product to try! I received this product complimentory from Influenster and all opinions are my own. I got Palmolive Soft Touch Vitamin E and Coconut Butter dish soap. I gave the coconut butter version to my friend. I've always been a Blue Dawn girl and recently I tried a Trader Joe's brand but haven't really been liking it so this came at the perfect time!

I've been using it for about a week now and I can say it definitely does the job of keeping your hands soft, like it boasts. There slogan is "Tough on grease, soft on hands" and I would say that its spot on! With a baby I wash my hands more often than I used to and definitely have been struggling with dry hands for the last 5 months.



One thing Levi pointed out was it smells like 'wet dog' but I think that's just because it smells similar to the dog shampoo we use. Not that it's a bad thing, I buy it cause I like the smell.


You can get it at walmart (http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ultra-Palmolive-Soft-Touch-Dish-Liquid-With-Vitamin-E-25-oz/16777620)

And check out what other Influensters are saying about the product here (http://www.influenster.com/review/palmolive-soft-touch)

No comments:

Post a Comment