Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

May Citrus Lane Box

After receiving our April box last month I was super super excited for May! It couldn't come soon enough. We got it the other day and of course I immediately dropped everything I was doing to open it with Caden!


1. Dapple Dish Liquid - This is designed to be safe for baby dishes, bottles, plastic toys, etc. It's plant-based and removes odor and residue from formula and breast milk. It's dioxane, paraben, phthalate, SLES and dye free. I gave it a try and it definitely does the trick! We were using Medela quick clean and we were not impressed so I'm glad to get to try out something new! I also got a kick out of the label! It's hard to read in the picture but it says "Dapple is a cleaner, not an iced tea, so don't drink it, if accidently..."


2. Mommy's Bliss Gripe Water - This is something we actually used to use all the time. But we don't use it anymore. It helps to get rid of the hiccups but I was never really impressed with its claim to settle upset stomachs or colic. It also claims to help with teething but we haven't tried it with that yet. I don't want this to go to waste though, so I plan on giving it to a friend that still uses it. I would use it for hiccups but it still would go to waste because it goes bad 6 weeks after you open it and Caden doesn't get the hiccups THAT often.


3. Bear Takes a Trip - It's a book, can't go wrong there! We haven't really introduced books too much yet but I was planning on it soon. So as soon as we opened this I read it to Caden. It's perfect with the bright colors! Also this book will teach him about time when he's quite a bit older.



4. My First Green Toys First Keys - It was quite the coincidence that we received these, a couple weeks ago I saw a different set of baby keys at the store and thought about buying them but talked myself out of it. Then the day before Levi had said "This is the only baby that doesn't care about keys" (while shaking his keys in Caden's face) LOL! So I thought they would be a bust, but nope! He LOVES them. He's in this stage for flailing his arm around while holding toys so theses make a TON of noise! They're made in the USA out of recycled milk jugs and contain no BPA, phthalates, or PVC.


5. The Mommy Hook - Last but certainly not least, this was Citrus Lane's "Mother's Day gift". While appreciate the gesture it would have been nice to get something pampering maybe? Oh well! I know I'll get a lot of use out of the Mommy Hook because I have a cheap-o version that I use often! (pictured to the right) 


Overall, I'm super happy again with our box! And will continue our subscription! If anyone is interested in trying Citrus Lane and getting $10 off their first box use this link! https://www.citruslane.com/invitedby/citrus.lane.672367

No comments:

Post a Comment