Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

23 weeks - Buddha Belly!

This week has been all sorts of exciting! We finally decided just to paint the Nursery the Beige that the rest of the house is so that it would match with everything and when we buy a house and rent the condo we won't have to repaint! So the room went like this...




I also ordered these pictures for above baby's crib


And here's the bump at 23 weeks!


How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: This week I fluctuated between 125 and 130. yikes!
Maternity clothes? Same 2 pairs of shorts and squeezing into my tshirts. I ordered some jeans from Old Navy so we'll see how those fit.
Stretch marks? Nothin! Praying to the Mamma Mio godess still!
Sleep: I've been sleeping great this week! Having a litte trouble waking up but thats ok.
Best moment this week: Feeling him dance around while watching How To Train a Dragon! and Levi got to feel him too!
Miss Anything? Sushi! We had a conversation about it last night, I can't wait until I can eat it again!
Movement: Again yes! He's still got room and he's enjoying every moment of it

Food cravings: Nothing really
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Oh Yes :)
Gender: A Boy!!!
Symptoms: Acid Reflux/Heart burn, it's been killer
Belly Button in or out? Completely flat now!
Looking forward to: Picking up nursery furniture, Getting the 4 prints I ordered!

2 comments:

  1. I missed sushi soo bad when I was pregnant with Jack. You can still eat the cooked stuff. So I ate california rolls and eel alot. It kinds gets rid of the taste and doesn't make you miss it so bad. I had horrible heartburn with Jack, worse then I ever did with Kali. They say it's the hair on babies head. So maybe your little peanut will have lots of hair!!

    I love reading about it!

    ReplyDelete